Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bathroom Revealed

Finally, another room that is 97% finished!!
It's been quite an adjustment going from 2 baths, down to 1, but overall, we're doing well!
BEFORE



AFTER
(It's a small space, so it was so hard getting good angles for pictures)







We put Creamy Oat paint on the walls, used our existing shower curtain and decor to cut down on cost, made a new mirror, added some storage from Target, added a new light fixture, painted the trim and vanity white, put a normal sized toilet in....
The sink below, unfortunately needs to stay a little longer. We must pace ourselves, but I'm counting down the days to replace it. I also need to get new curtains!

3 comments:

Leesa said...

I love it!! It's so fun to see all the transformations that you're doing! Who needs HGTV? I can just get my flip fix by watching your blog. :)

jody-of-all-trades said...

What a difference! Worth all the elbow grease in the world. I love a good before and after!

Tommi said...

Where'd that mirror come from? You work fast!