Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bragging Time

While going through my camera, trying to find before and after pictures of my new home, I came across of just a couple amazing projects my very talented sister, Jody, has done in her house.
The first is my nephew's room.
It's a pirate themed room, all done by Jody.



In her huge family room in her basement, she created this chalkboard to play on.
LoVeLy!!
I could photograph her entire house and it would look like it came right out of a magazine. I love spending time in her home and I'm so lucky she is going to be able to help decorate my new house!

2 comments:

Leesa said...

I've heard such great things about Jody's decorating skills.. I could definitely learn from her.
What a great sister to have!!

jody-of-all-trades said...

Awww. Thanks. I'm so excited about the projects I've been working on. I'll have to post pictures. Can you believe Aidan is ready to change his Pirate Room!?!