Friday, June 25, 2010

Dining Room

I totally went a little picture happy here, but this is what I've been working on for 3 weeks, 6 days.... which sounds way better than 4 weeks!
BEFORE

After 8 days of wall paper removal...


DRUM ROLL PLEASE...








Sorry, I went REALLY picture happy.
We put Boston Brick on the walls with wainscoting.
The dining room table was our housewarming gift to ourselves. =)
We have a ton of accessorizing to do, and we have our eye on the perfect chandelier for this room. Tonight, we are having our first family dinner at the table in 4 weeks!

6 comments:

Erica said...

Wow, it turned out beautiful!!! You guys are doing amazing work!!

jody-of-all-trades said...

It looks even better than I thought it would!!! Love it. Yes, we do need to do some accessorizing. That will be fun :)

Jenny Meirowsky said...

Amazing! It looks so nice; so warm and cozy. Can I live there? haha

Leesa said...

What a beautiful job!!! I really love it! :)

Tommi said...

Beautiful!!

Jaime said...

Ghosts! AHH!!! ;)