Monday, June 14, 2010

It Keeps Coming... =)

The other day when I was writing a "Reece Funny", I knew I had forgotten something. The first day we were here, we were ready to eat some lunch on our front porch, Reece looked at me and said...
"Mom? Did you know our house is fancy? It's fancy, because we have GOLD in our bathroom. Gold means you're rich!"
FYI: The gold in our bathroom, is really yucky brass that we are in the process of getting rid of. This makes Reece sad. Reece has awful taste in style, because it is also him that gets sad with all the floral wallpaper being torn down in this house.
***********
We got Chinese food the other night, and Riley opened his fortune cookie, which said "A Happy Life Lies In Front Of You."
He looked at me and said that this wasn't true. He lives a sad life because he misses his friends. I don't see many days here in McPherson, where he actually seems sad. He seems to be having a blast! Kids say the darnedest things!!!!

1 comment:

Leesa said...

I bet your house is going to be so awesome once you finish making it your own!