Monday, June 10, 2013

End of Year Report

I got the boy's end of year report cards. Everything is about the same as usual...no surprises!

The boys get graded on a scale 1-5. 3 is meets grade level expectations...

Riley is at a 4 in reading.
Mrs. Viola left a nice note: "Riley has been a joy to work with. He has a lot on the ball and I have faith and certainty he will do well in middle school. I will miss him, yes, I will."

Writing: 3
Spelling: 97% which was averaged from his 95% core words and 100% priority words.
Math: 3
Science: 3
Social Studies: 3
Art: 4
     Mrs. Kibler wrote: "Riley is a teacher's dream student- friendly, attentive, and hardworking! I will miss him next year!"

Music: 4
PE: 3 and 5
     Mrs. Stockman: "Riley is a wonderful kid! Great leader and hard worker!"

Lastly, a nice note from his teacher, Mrs. Smith: "Riley, I am so proud of you and all your hard work this year! Your future is so bright and I am looking forward to watching you SHINE! Keep up the hard work in middle school and you will go far!

I also received his state assessment scores...
Reading: 86%, exceeds standards
Math: 93%, exemplary. (That makes 3 years in a row! woohoo!)
****
Next up, Reece...

Reading: 4
Writing: 3
Spelling: 97% test average, 100% priority word spelling
Math: 3, 95% test average
Science: 3
Social Studies: 3
Art: 4
Music: 3 and 4
PE: 4 and 5
      "Had a great semester in physical education! Reece is a good leader!" ~ Mrs. Kibler
Lifeskills: All 4's

This wraps up their 2nd and 5th grade year! Now on to 3rd and 6th in a new school and new town!

No comments: