Saturday, June 22, 2013

Father's Day

Sadly, Jake had to work on 'his' day. I did my best to cater to him the rest of the day...
We are about to go through a time with Jake in CO and the boys and I still here in KS. I got Jake a couple pictures from our rafting trip framed to take with him. His new position will give him his very own office, so he can have a picture or two of us... this will be new to him!

The boys babysat the couch, while dad was off working hard... so we sent him an "I love you" text.

His big gift will be a mini shopping spree... Jake just wrapped up his second round of Insanity (well, almost. He was just days away from completing it, but we got our house on the market and returned the DVDs to the owner.) Six months of Insanity means his clothes don't exactly fit him anymore. I had no idea what sizes to get, so we are going to go off together and get some "skinny Jake" clothes.

To end his day, we got him a Dairy Queen cupcake ice cream cake... just an individual size ice cream cake. He felt pretty special. Happy Father's Day, Hun! Thanks for all you do for us!!

No comments: