Thursday, June 13, 2013

Under Contract

 So our house went on the market Monday, we had 2 showings on Tuesday. With the first showing we got an offer! It has a contingency... They need to get their house sold, but they are going to do everything they need to do to make sure they don't lose our house. 

I really felt confident that our house would sell, but not after just one showing. We even got full asking price. I just hope this continues to go smoothly as well as the rest of the relocation process. 

The buyer is Riley's fourth grade teacher...it makes me feel so good that, that one person walked in and loved my house the way I love it. At the end of the day, it is still 106 years old and flawed, but to have someone see past the flaws just like Jake and I obviously did when we bought it, feels amazing!!!

No comments: