Sunday, April 18, 2010

First Kiss

Ummm....so Riley got his first kiss on Friday. It took place at his extra recess. Jake picked him up from school that day, and Riley could hardly contain himself. He told Jake right away about Meghan kissing him on the temple. Jake of course texted me this. I was in shock, but was laughing. I knew Riley was way too shy to make a move like that.
When I got home, I wasn't going to say anything, but Riley was so giddy. He had a smile ear to ear. I don't remember the last time I saw this kid SO happy. I just commented on how smiley he was.... "Oh, yeah! I forgot to tell you... my girlfriend, Meghan, kissed me today."
Ha ha!!!
"Then we hugged for like 10 seconds or something."
Oh my! What am I going to do with Riley?!
2nd grade?!
I was in 7th!!!
Ahhh!!!
Then I joked with Jake.... Either Alaina is old news, or Meghan is the rebound girl.
Either way, Riley is a lady's man.
And, apparently Meghan is moving as well...

3 comments:

Shenna said...

Too cute!!!!!

Erica said...

Okay don't be mad, but I had to check out this Meghan chick...she is a cutie. If I remember right she is shy herself. Too FUNNY!! The things kids do and teachers have no idea!

Leesa said...

Awww young love.. :)