Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Tardy Easter Post

We went to Wichita for Easter. We decorated eggs on Saturday with cousin, Aidan. They got a cool tye~dye kit, that was fun. I'll look for it next year. The next morning, the boys were up early and had a "practice" egg hunt in Aidan's backyard. It was a great idea not having the lawn mowed, because the eggs were hidden well! Reece was a natural, it took Riley some time to get into it.
Easter morning.
The Easter Bunny brought candy and a movie to the boys.



That afternoon, we went to my Aunt Peggy's and had the big hunt. We also had a big family dinner. My camera did not get used enough this weekend. I'm a slacker. After the dinner, it was goodbye to Dad, and back home.

1 comment:

Leesa said...

I love it when the Easter Bunny brings movies. They last forever - unlike candy (which I still managed to come away from the weekend with a GIANT bag full!)