Tuesday, July 14, 2015

vacay: day three

SuNdAy FuNdAy
We had Grandpa McMillan come down to Wichita to play with us on  Sunday.
We spent all afternoon at The Alley-Indoor Entertainment. I was hesitant to suggest this place because I had heard how expensive it was. We lucked out! They were having a holiday weekend special ... a flat rate per person to give unlimited bowling, go karts and laser maze. I wanted to do something indoors. In my part of Colorado we don't have much indoor entertainment, and I wasn't in the mood to hang out in the outdoors in the heat and humidity. We had a great time and definitely got our monies worth...we bowled, got on the go karts, the boys did the laser maze (as us adults didn't feel like we'd be limber enough), went back to go karts and finished with more bowling. 

Go, Riley, Go!
(It was very tough getting decent pictures...they were moving too fast!)

Jake on his dad's tail...

Speedy Reece!




Waiting their turn for the laser maze.
Reece told us, "This is how you train to be a robber."
***
After we said our final goodbye to Jake's dad, we went back to my sister's house for a family dinner. I was a little distracted by the USA Women's Soccer team taking GOLD in the World Cup...and again, my camera forgot to take pictures. I really regret not taking any pictures of all the cousins that night. :(

No comments: