Sunday, July 17, 2011

A.I.D.A.N.

What's the best way to get Riley out of a "bored" funk?
Cousins, of course! We feel so blessed to be so close and such great friends with the cousins!!
On Monday, my sister was so kind to bring the boys out, and we had Aidan stay for a couple days.... it's been a while since I'd seen Riley so entertained!! Sadly, it was WAY too hot for them to get out and about, but they made their own inside fun! It amazes me how much fun they made just from board games!! They are getting to an age where the more "big kid" games are fun!
My other nephew, Owen, was only here for a few hours, but my camera is just drawn to him!! Probably the age..... and the fact that he is so cute and just cracks me up!!
The older boys are playing the Wii, so Owen found another game that looked like a remote so he could pretend to play too!
100* out and the boys are playing "Headbandz" on the porch..... later, after Aidan told me, "It cooled off." I got out and played some "Apples to Apples Jr." with them. Good times for all! Can't wait to have Aidan back!!

1 comment:

jody-of-all-trades said...

I'm so glad they get along so well! Aidan really had fun (and wore himself out)!