Monday, July 11, 2011

Reece's Journal

I've had Reece journal almost everyday this summer.... and it's been a struggle getting him to write much, or put much thought into it. I've had to start his journal with an idea lately. I try to be creative, but even for me it's a struggle. Today's journal started out with...

... If I could build my very own tree house....

Since Reece's cousin has a very cool tree house, I thought I'd get specific details about a very COOL tree house! Nope! Instead I got....

...I would need wood. And a hammer. And a screwdriver.

The end. Thanks so much Reece! (enter sarcasm)

Here are some more cute spellings though!!

*skero Geriver = screw driver
*naem = name
*galixe = galaxy (we were writing about Super Mario)
*sparcolee = sparkly
*pante = paint
*coloset = closet

1 comment:

Leesa said...

haha! I love the honesty of kids. :)