Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Impressed"


Reece has become quite the fish this summer.
A "dog paddling" fish, but a fish nonetheless!
He is my child who begs to go to the pool daily (he gets it from me.....or at least I was this way as a kid) This year, the heat has been way too intense to be in it everyday.... Riley and I prefer to hang out in the AC more often than being in the pool.
Jake was home on Monday, and as usual, Reece did his regular begging to go swimming. Riley wasn't in the mood, mommy wasn't in the mood, so Daddy and Reece went alone. Apparently, Dad is way more fun than Mom. Mom reads a book and sits in the shallow end to cool off when she takes the boys..... Daddy tends to all of Reece's needs! He follows him from the pool, to the lazy river, to the big slide. Reece was able to show his dad, for the first time, how well he does when he jumps into deep water. Dad told Reece how "impressed" he was with his swimming skills.
Guess what!?
Now Reece only wants to go to the pool with Dad, because "he is impressed with me!"
Good times.....This kid cracks me up!

No comments: